Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gaming Goals

I am a full-time student, full-time husband and full-time parent. I also work quarter time on top of all of that and do the majority of the house chores since my wife is very busy with work. This situation has lead to a drastic cut in the much coveted gaming time I so enjoy. As such, I am putting digital pen to paper and jotting down my personal goals for 2011.

5. Play Struttgar, my mid-30s Warden, to max level in LOTRO.

4. Finally beat the Story mode for Dragon Age: Origins and Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

3. Play through the Story-mode for Mass Effect 1 and 2.

2. Rediscover my first PC love, the RTS (Real-time Strategy) game.

1. Run through Barad Guldur, a 12-man Raid in LOTRO, with all of my level 65 toons.

I will post in the spring with an update.

Happy gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment