Thursday, December 15, 2011

Exam Time and Music

It is exam time in my house and that means studying. Normally this is not a hard thing to do although with the passing of my mom and then being struck done with Pneumonia for the last week, there has not been a lot of time for that. Therefore, I sit at my computer with a measly 4 hours of study time completed, my eyes heavy from sickness and meds, and my thoughts scattered like papers riding a cool breeze. So I blog, half to waste the time away so I have excuses and half to focus my mind for the task ahead. I hope the latter proves true since I have three exams in 6 days and I would like to finish well. Well back to studying but before I go, a gift. The gift of song since it seems to be what helps me navigate the troubling times of life. This one seems to speak to me of Christmas and loss and hope. Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment