Friday, January 7, 2011

Koffee ... mmmHmmmm!!!

For Christmas this year, my wife blessed me with a Keurig brewer. She did not understand why I wanted one (since I had a coffee maker), she did not understand the reason for getting one (since I had a coffee maker) and she got it for me anyway. It's an understatement but my wife is awesomazing.

I love Kuri (my brewers name) ...

She makes the best coffee and tea around. She makes a great light roast, dark roast, earl grey and even chai. Want decaf? Kuri can do that as well. She even brews it at the perfect temperature for immediate satisfaction. I no longer need Tim Hortons burnt beans now that Kuri is around. I am loyal to Kuri and she keeps on pumping out the brew.

Come on over sometime and try a cup. You will not be sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect thing to enjoy whilst playing Smallworld ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It goes perfect with any CCG or board-game session ... you should come by sometime for a counselling session of Kuri and boardgames :)

    ReplyDelete