Tuesday, January 4, 2011

An Update

WOW, it's been a while!! A lot of nothing important has happened in the geek realm since my last update. That being said, I a lot of big things "non-geek" did happen since my last update.

I wrote two final exams in Accounting and English. As people who follow my infrequent Facebook updates will already know, I hated taking this English class. Anyway, I went into both exams with marks in the high 80s and low 90s and coupled with the strenuous studying I think I did okay but no final marks have been received yet. Time will tell.

I was also in a drama that was performed for the Christmas Eve service at the community church I am apart of. It was loads of fun even the frustrating times during rehearsals. Both performances went well and I did not forget any lines. WooHoo!! It was a great tech heavy service and the message delivered by the pastors was top-notch and challenging. A great evening.

On the geek spectrum, I have been playing a lot more Wii lately now that we have the old broken one replaced. No LOTRO, No WOW, No STO. I have been playing a whole lotta Dragon AGE: Origins and Peggle on PC. I am also trying to do my daily Wii Fit Plus routines to see if it really does help people lose weight. I am happy with my size and do not need to get any hotter than I all ready am because I am "Smokin' Hot" but I am curious to see if it works.

Wii Fit Plus update: 10 days of Wii fit Plus and down 1.6Kg.

As is tradition in the Bezeau house, we stay in on New year;s Eve and go to bed early after a movie or two however this year that did not happen. Instead, we went out and stayed up way too late celebrating with some friends and it was a very fun time.

Now it is January 2011 and school continues on and seems to take most of my time. My geek plans this month is to continue playing Dragon age, watch Burn Notice Season 2, read some more of the Fire and Ice novels( currently half way through book 1) and keep up on the Wii Fit Plus stuff.

One last thing, if you are looking for a great daily pick me up to your spiritual life than check out my buddy's blog the Narthax ... very good read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment