Friday, November 18, 2011

One mistake away ...

Picked up the new Seventh Day Slumber CD on Tuesday to plug into my ears and let me tell you, it is sweet tunes to the eardrums, brain and soul. The CD is definitely lighter than their other releases but the lyrics are far more meatier. One song in particular hit me so hard that I started to bawl while driving around town with Joshua. Once the song finished, Joshua turned to me and asked if we could listen to it again. I guess it struck a chord with him as well. The chorus  says:

I want to run and I want to hide,
I wish I could disappear tonight,
Cause I feel like I'm just one mistake away.
And I know that you'll never leave
But it's so hard to believe when I feel
like I'm just one mistake away.

I am not so sure about other people but this is definitely something I am struggle with these days. I feel like I am one mistake away ...



No comments:

Post a Comment